DOUVIN, France – Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen are 50-50 partners in the Francais de Mecanique factory here, but only in terms of the land and the walls. Each has its own buildings, and only the plant director has access to both Renault and PSA engine operations. Renault accounts for only 20% of production at the site, with its D-series engines and its declining share of the 6-cyl. ES/L. In addition to taking most of the V-6s, PSA makes its TU and DV series of engines at Douvin. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Still Part of Francais de Mecanique Partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642