Renault SA will take the wraps off two concepts at the Frankfurt motor show in September, both carrying the same name: Be Bop. Renault to debut Be Bop concepts at Frankfurt motor show. The concepts are meant to show what the French auto maker could do to freshen up the multipurpose vehicle and SUV segments. The vehicles share in their overall shape, although their purposes are very different. The first Be Bop builds off the compact MPV theme with bodywork that follows more in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Takes MPV/ SUV to Extreme With Be Bop Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642