SAO PAULO – Renault do Brasil Ltda. is transferring Clio production to its Cordoba, Argentina, plant starting this month to create more space for the Renault Logan. Clio sedan output is being suspended at the company’s factory in Sao Jose dos Pinhais Parana and the hatchback will join it at Cordoba in September. Renault, which has added a second shift to the Brazilian plant to handle the Logan, began hiring more workers last December. The French auto maker last year built 78,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Transfers Clio to Argentina, Focuses on Logan in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642