LLUBLJANA, Slovenia – French journalists overwhelmingly believe Renault SA has made a mistake in changing the character of its entry-level Twingo with the new model that reaches the market June 15 in France, Italy and Slovenia, where it is built. Questions at a presentation to the press here challenged company assumptions on the car's design and marketing plans. “It looks like a camel,” says one writer, referring to the joke about horses designed by committees and the influence of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault's New Twingo Sparks Criticism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642