Ford Motor Co. reportedly will shutter five North American plants as part of its yet-to-be announced revamping, including operations in Atlanta, St. Paul, MN, and St. Louis. While the report has not been confirmed, The Wall Street Journal says today (Dec. 2) that a truck-assembly plant in Cuautitlan, Mexico, also is slated for closing. The paper cites as sources two people close to Ford’s product plans. An engine parts plant in Windsor, Ont., Canada, also is named in the story as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: Ford to Shutter Five Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642