General Motors Corp. reportedly wants to produce 900,000 vehicles annually in South Korea, says a Korean news report. The Korea Economic Daily quotes a Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. official as saying GM plans to increase its previous production estimates of 700,000 units per year to 900,000 to overtake Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. in the passenger car sector. GM reportedly wants to regain Daewoo’s past 20% share of the South Korean auto market by bringing out a new model later this year and two new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: GM to Produce 900,000 Units Annually in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642