The increasing preference for diesel engines in Europe, stricter emissions regulations and greater performance requirements are spurring the development of new diesel engine technologies, says a study by Frost & Sullivan. Frost & Sullivan predicts the European diesel engine technologies market will increase to an €6.39 billion ($8.26 billion) industry by 2012, up from €4.90 billion ($6.34 billion) in 2004. “Diesel engines are gaining in popularity in Europe, penetrating even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: Strong Growth Ahead in European Diesel Technology Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642