Toyota Motor Corp. reportedly will build and market its Camry Hybrid sedan in China beginning in 2010. Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai Shimbun says Toyota plans to produce 10,000 Camry Hybrids annually at its joint venture with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. Ltd. It says Toyota initially will assemble the standard gasoline-powered Camry at Guangzhou, adding the hybrid version a year later. The auto maker built 320 Prius hybrids in China last year. Toyota made the decision to launch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: Toyota to Build Camry Hybrid in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642