Surplus Money to Support Political Action Delegates here at the United Auto Workers 34th Constitutional Convention, being held in Las Vegas, vote in favor of diverting surplus money from the unionâ€™s strike fund to support activities, such as political lobbying and organizing drives. As of Dec. 31, 2005, the unionâ€™s membership totaled 598,648 â€“ down from nearly 676,000 in 2002. The measure also sees union locals receiving larger rebates from the UAW international. President Ron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reporterâ€™s Notebook: UAW Expands Access to Strike Fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642