GENEVA – Pontiac Div. is "weeks away" from deciding on whether to revive the legendary GTO by importing Holden Ltd.'s Australian-made Monaro coupe to the U.S., a General Motors Corp. executive says (see related story: GM Considers Holden Monaro for U.S.). "The clock is already running on the engineering," says Bob Lutz, GM vice chairman and head of product development recently returned from a visit to GM’s Australian subsidiary. "The one (Holden) that interests us most immediately for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Return of the GTO?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642