The Australian auto industry shrugs off concerns about the global economy and rising domestic interest rates and returns to its record-breaking ways in March, with new-vehicle sales up 25.2% to 94,744 units from year-ago. Strong sales across all vehicle segments resulted in a tally that bested the March record set in 2007 by 352 vehicles, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports. “This is an outstanding March result and provides further evidence that the marketplace is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Returning Optimism in Australia Leads to Record March Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642