Reynolds and Reynolds Corp. and the National Assn. of Minority Automobile Dealers (NAMAD) team up to create NAMAD University for the education and training of NAMAD’s 500 members. Reynolds and Reynolds will be employing many of its existing education and training solutions to help improve the business skills of employees and management of minority-owned dealerships, says NAMAD President Sheila Vaden-Williams. NAMAD members will receive training in general business and auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds and Reynolds, NAMAD Team Up for University" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642