The Reynolds and Reynolds Co. auto dealership distributor signs an agreement with Hewlett-Packard Co. to deliver the telematics industry’s first Vehicle Lifecycle Management Solution (VLM), supplying telematics services to vehicle consumers, automotive retailers, car companies and their suppliers. The first offering will be sold at automotive retailers beginning Feb. 1 and feature an on-board telematics appliance from Networkcar Inc., called CAReader, that continuously monitors and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds Joins Forces With Hewlett-Packard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642