MILAN, MI – One aspect of hybrid vehicle technology – putting together conventional internal combustion engines with electrical motors for improved fuel economy and lower emissions – is hardly the fantastic topic it was a few years ago. The Ricardo/Valeo hybrid system currently is installed in an Opel Astra, built by GM’s Adam Opel AG subsidiary in Germany Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Insight and Civic hybrids already are on the market, as is Toyota Motor Corp.’s Prius. Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ricardo, Valeo Design Hybrid Powertrain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642