ALLISTON, ONT, Canada – Honda of Canada Mfg. Inc. has increased daily output here of its new Ridgeline sport/utility truck to 330 units vs. the planned 230 vehicles. Brent Welsh, advanced technical staff-final assembly, says Alliston's Plant 2 also builds the Honda Pilot and Acura MDX cross/utility vehicles for a combined 800 units daily. While it now is tracking to build 80,000 Ridgelines annually, the auto maker officially holds firm to the original sales projection of 53,000 vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ridgeline Daily Output Rises, Sales Projection Holds Firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642