Dieter Zetsche, who takes the stairs two at a time to save the seconds for work, takes over as chairman of DaimlerChrysler AG Jan. 1, when current Chairman Juergen Schrempp steps down. DaimlerChrysler is hoping Zetsche, 52, can perform the same magic on the parent company that he did with the Chrysler Group. "(Zetsche) did amazing things at a time when it looked like Chrysler was going to be a giant black hole for Daimler," says Jim Hall, vice president of industry analysis for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The Rise of Zetsche, the Fall of Schrempp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642