Heading into the year’s third quarter, a Ward’s forecast estimates North American production for July will hit 906,915 vehicles, a 3.6% drop from year-ago’s 940,351. With the spotlight shifting away from labor strife, domestic auto makers are focused on consumers’ growing preference for small cars. Ward’s forecasts a 4.3% uptick in passenger-car production, while light-truck output could drop as much as 10.5% in July. June output is expected to trail year-ago by 9.5%, for an estimated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rising Car Builds Dominate July Production Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642