In a new-car market running 8.5% ahead of year-ago, Ford Motor Co., Toyota Motor Corp. and Holden Ltd. are locked in a tight battle for leadership in New Zealand. All three have established a big gap over fourth-placed Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Motor Industry Assn. figures show 6,233 new cars were sold in July, taking the year-to-date tally to 38,870 – the strongest January-July results in 13 years. Ford's 6,567 car deliveries landed it a 16.9% share of the segment, putting it narrowly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rivals Slug It Out in NZ Sales Race" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642