ROCHESTER, MN – It began with John Christensen trying to get a cheaper flight for a 1997 business trip to Seattle. “It was fortuitous,” says Christensen, now the CEO of ChartHouse Learning, then, 38, working at the suburban Minneapolis business-training company founded by his pioneering filmmaker father, Ray, in the 1950s. Six years ago, ChartHouse was hurting, down to a handful of employees and fighting a lawsuit and a hostile takeover attempt by a former collaborator. John ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"On Road With Founder of Fish!" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642