BEIJING — Chinese automakers show off their efforts to reduce vehicle emissions in a nine-day, nine-city road rally. The rally, sponsored by the State Environmental Protection Admin., Jiangling Motors Corp. and the All-China Federation of Trade Unions, launched environmental protection campaigns in nine cities. Beijing was visited on the nation's World Environment Day. Among participating fuel-saving models were the Transit vans, jointly developed by Jiangling and Ford Motor Co., and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Road rally across China launches campaign against vehicle emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642