Denying he is the fall guy for General Motors Corp.'s slipping market share, Roy S. Roberts, GM's group vice president-Vehicle Sales Service and Marketing, announced last week that he would retire April 1. William J. Lovejoy, general manager of GM's Service Parts Operation (SPO) since 1992, will replace Mr. Roberts. No successor was named for Mr. Lovejoy. Mr. Roberts, who is 60, was charged with consolidating the independent functions of GM's five divisions when he was promoted to his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Roberts to Retire; Lovejoy Taking VSSM Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642