DETROIT – Ford Motor Co. makes an upward adjustment to its second-quarter production schedule in the wake of first-quarter financial results that exceeded expectations. The No.2 auto maker ratchets up its North American production 12.3%, despite its net loss of $800 million or $0.06 per share. This contrasts with the $1.06 billion net income generated during first quarter 2001; but compares favorably with analysts’ estimates – their consensus was of a loss per share of $0.15 cents. Of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rocky Road Leveling Off, Ford Believes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642