Rogers Corp. establishes Rogers Technologies Suzhou Co. Ltd. in Suzhou, China. The wholly owned subsidiary specializes in Nitrophyl specialty floats for the automotive, liquid propane, marine and small engine markets, as well as components serving the imaging and computer markets. The South Windham, CT-based company plans to begin producing qualification samples by the end of the month and to launch full production in January 2003. This is the supplier’s first facility in China.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rogers Corp. Opens in Suzhou" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642