TROY, MI – Automotive suppliers are going to be asked to take on more future responsibility when it comes to research and development, says a new study by Roland Berger Strategy Consultants LLC. “You will see that in the future, the value added by suppliers in product development will be much higher than the value added by the OEMs,” says Mahesh Lunani, a partner for Roland Berger, during a tour here of Detroit-area suppliers. Lunani says this is because the R&D budgets of auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Roland Berger Says Suppliers Will Assume More R&D" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642