Russian importer targets sales of at least 10 Rolls Phantoms annually. MOSCOW – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. appoints OOO BorisHof, a Moscow-based BMW dealer, as its official importer in Russia. A new company, dubbed Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Moscow, will be created and the first Rolls-Royce showroom is expected to be opened here before the end of the year. Orders already are being taken for the new Rolls-Royce Phantom, which bases at about €550,000 ($631,000) here. “Phantom is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Appoints Russian Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642