CROZET, France – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. is rebuilding its pool of skilled production workers at a pace commensurate with a hand-built assembly process – “step by step,” the auto maker’s manufacturing chief says. But its global sales are growing by leaps and bounds, leading to the expectation that Rolls-Royce will surpass last year’s record of 1,010 deliveries worldwide. The level of craftsmanship displayed in Roll-Royce’s current models is “at least the same” as it was before BMW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Confident in Craftsmanship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642