Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is expanding its Bespoke customizing operation to meet growing demand for items tailored to the buyer's specification, says the British maker of super-luxury cars. Bespoke, based at the home of Rolls-Royce at Goodwood in West Sussex, U.K., will see a doubling of team members, including designers, engineers and project-management staff, by the end of 2011. The auto maker says in a statement this will bring its number of Bespoke experts to more than 50. Customer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Enhances Customer Customizing Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642