NEW YORK – Luxury car maker Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. is on track to sell 500 Phantoms in the U.S. this year, a U.S. spokesman says, about 25% more than initially planned. U.S. market by far biggest for new Rolls. The company’s original target was 400 units, but because other Rolls-Royce markets are lagging, the U.S. is getting a bigger allotment of vehicles. “We’ve been able to get a greater supply because the rest of the world has not been able to set up a dealer network like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Exceeding U.S. Sales Targets But Struggling Elsewhere" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642