NEW YORK – Karen Vonder Meulen, a veteran public relations executive with BMW North America LLC, joins Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA LLC as communications manager for North America, starting Jan. 1. At the same time, Rolls-Royce announces Bob Austin will retire from that post at the end of 2007. Austin supervised the launch of the new Rolls-Royce Phantom produced under the aegis of BMW five years ago. It was one of the most successful launches of a super luxury car in North America. “This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Names New PR Chief for North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642