VIENNA – June 2, the day on which the new Dacia X90 is to be revealed officially for the first time, will mark something of a national holiday in Romania – at least for those involved in the automotive business. Dacia X90 spotted near Romanian assembly plant. For the first time, a Romanian plant will play a significant role in a global vehicle program at a large, multinational auto company. Automobile Dacia SA’s facility in Mioveni, Romania, will be the main production site for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Romania Set to Celebrate With Official Unveiling of Dacia X90" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642