Wall Street reacts positively to indications that a joint-venture agreement is imminent between Lear Corp. and billionaire Wilbur Ross. In an SEC filing today, Lear reveals it has a non-binding agreement in principle to make its North American interiors business part of a new, Ross-built entity called International Automotive Components Group North America LLC. In a research note published today, Brett Hoselton of KeyBanc Capital Markets writes: “While the deal has not been completed, we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ross Reported Near Deal to Acquire Another Piece of Lear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642