A truly revolutionary British engine concept evolved from model aircraft designs gives 4-stroke engine operation a nearly 2-stroke mechanical simplicity. Single and multi-cylinder auto, motorcycle and mower engines – totally free of the usual valvegear – are the target of RCV Engines Ltd. of Wimborne, U.K. The company cites low production costs, plus reduced bulk and weight, among the concept engine’s advantages. The engine concept employs an array of ports spaced around a rotating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rotary Cylinder Simplifies 4-Stroke Engine, Eliminates Valvegear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642