Near-term production of the Volkswagen Routan minivan, halted since mid-January, is up in the air. The Routan, which shares its platform with the Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans, is assembled at Chrysler LLC’s plant in Windsor, ON, Canada. But spokesmen for the auto makers each say the other is responsible for the resumption of output. “The whole minivan market has been down,” Volkswagen of America Inc. spokesman Jim Gill tells Ward’s, acknowledging the halt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Routan Production Stuck in Neutral" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642