MG Rover design boss Peter Stevens is taking personal responsibility for the MG X80 super coupe program. "I kind of live or die on it, I guess," he says. MG X80 concept Stevens, who styled the controversial X80 concept that appeared at last September’s Frankfurt auto show, now says that was "just one idea," and that a "visually stronger, more aggressive" re-skin is in the pipeline for launch in early 2003. "We're looking at something that is more motor sport oriented, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rover Design Boss Talks of X80, New 45" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642