GENEVA – The flexible interior and sport wagon crazes have arrived full force in Europe. And MG Rover Group Ltd. has combined both with its Rover TCV (Tourer Concept Vehicle) – a sleek 5-passenger sedan with a highly adaptable seating plan. TCV’s exterior styling cues are similar to the upcoming Chrysler Crossfire, and its stance resembles many popular all-wheel-drive European wagons. Inside, the three rear and front passenger seats fold individually to lie flush with the load floor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rover TCV Gives Glimpse at Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642