Russian new-vehicle sales jumped 27% in July to 224,620 units, as the industry raises its full-year forecast by 100,000 vehicles to 2.45 million. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee increased the target after 7-month sales totaled 1,460,062 units, up 50% from year-ago. “The expected pattern of strong but slowing growth continues into the second half of 2011,” Committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. “The AEB consensus forecast is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Full-Year Sales Target Raised Following Strong July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642