VIENNA ‚Äď ZAO Avtomobili i motory Urala (AMUR), the Russian car assembler and commercial-vehicle manufacturer, may produce the Mitsubishi 380, a sedan previously made at Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. and phased out in March. Russian business daily Vedomosti, quoting sources close to AMUR, says the Russian company is negotiating to buy the production equipment for the Mitsubishi 380 from Australia, as well as the rights to manufacture the car. AMUR‚Äôs executives confirm negotiations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia‚Äôs AMUR May Produce Australian Mitsubishi 380" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642