VIENNA â€“ OAO Avtoframos, the Moscow-based joint venture between Renault SA and the city of Moscow, is planning to launch production of the new Renault Duster entry-level cross/utility vehicle in late 2011. The new Duster is expected to be unveiled at the Geneva auto show in March under the Dacia brand. The Romanian Automobile Dacia SA factory in Mioveni will be the first production site of the CUV. Until recently, the Renault Logan low-cost sedan was the sole model built at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Avtoframos to Launch CUV in Late 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642