VIENNA â€“ Russian assembler ZAO Avtotor officially opens a new facility for complete-knocked-down assembly of the Chevrolet Lacetti in Kaliningrad. The complex has capacity to build up to 50,000 of the cars annually from kits supplied by South Koreaâ€™s GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. The partners invested â‚¬80 million ($103 million) in the CKD assembly project, with Avtotor pitching in â‚¬50 million ($65 million) and General Motors Corp. putting up the remainder. â€œThe start of CKD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Avtotor Inaugurates Lacetti CKD Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642