VIENNA â€“ Assembly of â€™11 Cadillac CTS sedans from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from the U.S. is under way at ZAO Avtotor in Kaliningrad, Russia. The company also builds the Cadillac SRX and Escalade from kits, excluding the Escalade hybrid. Plans are to add the CTS coupe to Avtotorâ€™s portfolio, as well. Through November, Cadillac sold 1,250 units in Russia, down 11.7% from 1,416 deliveries in like-2009, according to Wardâ€™s data. Avtotor also assembles vehicles for Adam Opel GmbH, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Avtotor Launches Assembly of â€™11 Cadillac CTS Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642