VIENNA â€“ Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, the Russian assembler of Chinese cars based in Cherkessk, plans to increase its capacity. Currently, the Derways plant can assemble up to 250 cars a day, or 5,700 a month, from complete-knocked-down kits. That volume assumes 5-day-per-week operation on two shifts a day in the body and assembly shops and three shifts daily on the paint line. â€œWe are planning to increase capacity to 125,000 cars a year, or 10,500 a month, also on the same shift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Derways to Hike Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642