VIENNA â€“ OOO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, the Russian assembler of Chinese cars based in Cherkessk, plans to launch complete-knocked-down assembly of FAW Haima Automobile Co. Ltd. cars in August. The plant already builds Chongqing Lifan Industry (Group) Co. Ltd. and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. cars from CKD kits sourced from China. Derwaysâ€™ current portfolio includes the Lifan Breez and Solano cars, known as Lifan 520 and 620 outside of Russia, as well as the Geely MK. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Derways to Launch Haima Assembly in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642