VIENNA â€“ Russiaâ€™s OOO Avtomobilny Zavod GAZ launches pilot production of the new Siber sedan, a car based on the previous-generation Chrysler Sebring J41. Serial production of the Siber has been delayed slightly and now is expected to begin in mid-June. GAZ unveiled the new model at the Interavto 2007 auto show in Moscow last August and said at the time the Siber would reach Russian dealers this spring. More than 70 dealerships throughout Russia will sell the vehicle. Plans call for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s GAZ Begins Pilot Production of Sebring-Based Siber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642