VIENNA â€“ Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod, the Taganog, Russia-based assembler of Hyundai and Chinese models, increases its portfolio of vehicles offered under its own brand. The JAC Rein, a cross/utility vehicle based on a previous-generation Hyundai Santa Fe design and assembled since 2010 at TagAZ from kits sourced from Chinaâ€™s Jianghuai Automobile Corp. (JAC), now is badged as the Tagaz C190 for the Russian market. It is powered by a 136-hp 2.4L 4-cyl. engine. Besides the rebadging, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s TagAZ Adds Second JAC Vehicle Under Own Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642