VIENNA â€“ The newly named UAZ Patriot SUV will go into production this summer at the OAO UAZ plant in Ulyanovsk, Russia. The Patriot was shown as a prototype at the 2003 Moscow auto show for the first time, then under the name UAZ 3163. The vehicle is based on the current UAZ Simbir but has a new front and several new or improved components. New UAZ Patriot SUV The vehicle is powered by a 128-hp 2.7L 4-cyl. gasoline engine. First demonstration vehicles are expected to reach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s UAZ Names New Patriot SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642