VIENNA â€“ Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod (UAZ), the Russian SUV and light-commercial-vehicle maker controlled by Sollers, is increasing its output target for the year. The original plan called for 57,000 vehicles to be built, but UAZ now plans to manufacture 62,700. The auto maker also expects to add 800 workers by yearâ€™s end. In April, UAZ will launch production of its first vehicles equipped with engines that meet Euro 4 emissions requirements. As with other Russian car makers, UAZ is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s UAZ Raises Production Target for 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642