VIENNA â€“ OAO Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod (UAZ), the Russian SUV and light-commercial vehicle maker, unveils a shorter version of its Patriot SUV. The new version is dubbed the Patriot Sport, also known as the UAZ 3164. Its wheelbase has been shortened from 109 ins. (276 cm) to 94 ins.(240 cm), so that the vehicle measures 171 ins. (434 cm) long. It is offered with two 2.7L 4-cyl. ZMZ gasoline engines that produce 112 hp or 128 hp. Serial production of the new model begins next month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s UAZ Unveils Shortened Version of Patriot SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642