VIENNA â€“ Yo-Avto, the joint venture owned 51% by Russian-billionaire Mikhail Prokhorovâ€™s Onexim Group and 49% by Yarovit Motors, breaks ground this month on a factory for its hybrid-electric vehicles in St. Petersburg. The facility is being built in the Maryino Industrial Park in the south section of the Russian city. At the same time, Yo-Avtoâ€™s shareholder, Yarovit Motors, is starting construction of a heavy-truck plant at the site. Prokhorov and Yo-Avto Managing Director Andrey ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Yo-Avto Breaks Ground on St. Petersburg Hybrid-Car Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642