VIENNA â€“ Russiaâ€™s OOO Yo-Avto unveils three hybrid car prototypes to the media in Moscow. Two of the three vehicles were shown earlier in photos presented at an October press conference. The models include a 5-door hatchback called the Yo Microvan, a cross/utility coupe dubbed the Yo CrossCoupe and the Yo Furgon small delivery van. Yo-Avto, formerly known as OOO Gorodskoy Avtomobil, is a joint venture owned 51% by Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorovâ€™s Onexim Group and 49% by ZAO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Yo-Avto Unveils Hybrid Prototypes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642