VIENNA – OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod (TagAZ), the Russian auto maker that primarily assembles Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles from complete-knocked-down kits, announces the launch of its own sedan, dubbed the Tagaz C-100, powered by a 1.6L engine. Major components will be imported from South Korea. TagAZ says the car will reach dealerships in the year’s first half but declines to provide more details. However, production of the Tagaz C-100 is expected to start in April, sources ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian-Assembler TagAZ to Launch Own Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642